Tuesday, November 01, 2005

NANOWRIMO!

Well folks, it's that time of the year again. The time of year when I start to dream typing, to hear the pecking of keys in my sleep. It's not enough to be in school, and programming for a living. I need to write novel too - there just isn't enough typing in my life!!!

Seriously, I did this last year and I found it to be very cool. The novel I wrote was shite, really shite, really, really shite, but the exercise of actually completing a 150 page book was great! It seriously made me feel capable of completing anything.

And this year I have - egad! - a plot! And characters I really dig! And a fantabulous (is that a word?) setting. And I had so much fun writing the first 2500 words of the bugger this morning that I really didn't want to stop to go to work (darn thou work, thou interferer of creative endeavors!).

Seriously, Nanowrimo is cool. I'm loving it.

We'll see how I feel in my posts of a week, two weeks, and three weeks.

Now back to it!
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home